SteegeThomson is an award-winning marketing and communications agency based in Philadelphia. We help mission-driven organizations and causes amplify their impact through branding, public relations, social media and creative services. We have worked with a wide range of nonprofit organizations, including the Smithsonian Institution, the University of Pennsylvania, Oxfam America and Living Beyond Breast Cancer. At SteegeThomson, you’ll join a team of creative problem-solvers dedicated to creating high-quality solutions within a flexible, supportive and collaborative work environment. You’ll have the chance to work directly with our clients and to see your ideas realized and celebrated.
The Creative Content Coordinator sits at the agency’s hub and takes part in developing new business, providing support for ongoing client work, and completing administrative tasks that keep our infrastructure running smoothly. It’s a great role for someone who wants to learn about the full spectrum of marketing and communications, and to develop new skills.
- Participate in generating ideas and solutions for our clients, from developing strategic concepts to writing copy and creating and managing visual assets
- Work closely with our Associates, Principals and Business Manager in the day-to-day coordination of work across the agency, including scheduling, contracting, opening and closing jobs, circulating work for approval, recording time and maintaining job files
- Support the marketing of the firm through proposals, updates to our website, email and social campaigns
- Conduct research related to our work, including competitive reviews and media reports
- Proofread all proposals and creative work
We’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous employment or internships that demonstrate:
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle responsibilities, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new skills and to work both independently and as part of a team
- Facility with digital technology and communications, including Excel; content management systems such as WordPress or Drupal; design and editing software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, or Canva; and marketing and outreach tools such as Google Analytics, Twitter, and Facebook.
- The opportunity to learn while creating high-quality creative and strategic solutions for some of the greatest nonprofit organizations in the world
- Health benefits
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- A sweet office in the heart of Philadelphia
- Hybrid and flexible work options
Please submit your resume and a cover letter including your desired salary and start date availability to email@example.com.
SteegeThomson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect all individuals and seek a diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences in our workforce.